Monday 29 January 2018

niceguys

1This guy at my school keeps posting stuff like this
My friend is like this. he's successful at work. He's a social guy. Hes a good friend. Then he falls in love and gets emotionally invested in women after one date when she's still testing the waters and scares them away because he's insane and doesn't realise. Buys gifts for them when they haven't seen him in 6 months and keeps bailing every time he tries to organise stuff. It's so bizzare. I try tell him to tone it down because we don't like that type of thing. It's off putting. But he will just convince himself there's a different reason behind it.
2Can I talk to your mom about this?
3Wrong Matt
4Finally found me one!
5I just don't know where he was going with this.
back to reddit
 [  / 5  ] 




niceguys
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email